Our goal is to produce fresh, immersive well written articles on Musical-Theatre.net.
What’s more, Musical-Theatre.net is regularly lookin for smart, brand new ideas from experts like you.
Write for us! Musical-Theatre.net accepts articles. Assuming you are interested in blogging for us, kindly fill out the form listed below.
Remember to present pitches and finished articles for consideration making use of the form just below.
- Choice will be given to original reporting and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Articles ought to range around 500 & 1000 words.
- We suggest first pitching ideas to us before you prepare it!
- We anticipate work as a Word doc rather than a PDF.
- We invite the use of in-line one way links for acknowledging resources.
- Please submit your article or pitch only once. Never submit it numerous instances!
Must I Prepare a Headline?
That would be great! We hold the right to alter it for Search Engine Optimization, type or just to make it a lot more attention-snatching. But if you would you like to suggest one, that tends to make our work smoother.
Can you revise my document?
We will edit for content and clarity, doing our very best to preserve your voice. You are going to be able to view our tweaks right before we go live.
Anything additional I must keep in mind?
Articles should be written in blog style, with short paragraphs and lots of white space. Including a few sub-headings is very much appreciated, and make sure you use only one space in between sentences!
Must I add a photo?
Certainly! Kindly do! You’re going to get much more viewers with a very good photo!
What about my profile pic?
Our very own system makes use of your own e-mail to grab your headshot from Gravatar, so make sure your snap shot is uploaded there.
What should I do just after I upload my blog entry?
When it runs, we sincerely hope you’ll be active in the commentary, answering to subscribers’ questions or views.
We look forward to your participation!
Use The Form Below To Submit Your Guest Post
Typical Words Used: